We offer our curriculum in both English and Arabic.
At Emirates Kinder Care we focus on how children develop; we recognize they are all different but should be treated equally. Positive relationships and good communication are vital. Children need to learn about risks and safety, how to make good choices, and how to stick to boundaries. We make every attempt to provide full opportunity for each child to do their best and we achieve this by ensuring their physical and emotional needs are met during their time at our nursery setting.
The theme is about children learning to manage their feelings and build relationships. We respect all kinds of families and aim to develop a positive two-way relationship with parents. We will support, listen and work with the children at Emirates Kinder Care to help them learn.
We plan and check on each child’s progress and make every attempt to involve parents and the local community.
We ensure that inside and outside spaces of the nursery are safe, interesting and engaging. Our staff support children when they move on, working as a team to help children succeed.
Emirates Kinder Care will focus on ensuring young children learn through play and exploration, with support for each individual. We encourage children to develop imagination, to get actively involved in learning and to make decisions. We make every attempt to develop children’s creative and critical thinking, balancing the need for both the children and adults to lead the learning.
We work towards the following specific goals to help us all work within the framework:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development, helping to build confidence, concentration, independence and respect.
- Communication, Language and Literacy, developing speaking and listening skills and beginning to read and write.
- Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy, focusing on number work, mathematical ideas and thinking.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the World, helping children investigate and think about their place in the world.
- Physical Development, relating to developing physical skills and understanding.
- Creative Development, centered on building children’s imagination.
- Welfare, ensuring we are all aware of our responsibility for children’s welfare. We will look after your child properly and help them to stay healthy. We also ensure the Emirates Kinder Care Nursery is a safe and positive place for children.
A typical EYFS environment will encompass:
- Freedom of movement and freedom of choice for the child.
- Structure and order in the arrangement and sequence of the materials
- An atmosphere that is attractive, warm and inviting.
- Material and resources that provide learning experiences
A closeness to nature and the natural world, as well as activities and material that reflect the reality of life.
Awards We Won
Why Choose Us
- The latest updates regarding COVID 19 from the MOHP are provided to the nursery staff.
- Clear lines of communication have been established with staff, parents, and other stakeholders such as.
My child and I are happy with his progress in Year 2, his teachers are lovely and
All staff at this school are really helpful and I feel that my child is receiving everything